A rapidly changing education landscape has prompted a new set of challenges and opportunities for higher education leaders. Across the world, the student experience has been upended, universities’ digital transformation plans accelerated and their digital leadership tested.
How can universities continue to exist and provide value in the wake of technological advancements, geopolitical shifts, a changing workforce, and a globally strained economy?
Hosted in collaboration with EDUtech Asia, our brilliant panel of leading educators from universities across the Asia Pacific region share their experiences and lessons learned over the past year and how they intend to build their campus of the future.
Learn in the session:
- Transformed meaning, expectation, and value of higher education
- Understanding and targeting the modern-day student and learner
- Post-pandemic pedagogy and curriculum shifts
- Building a digital campus: Strategy and tools for technology-enabled teaching and learning
- 2030: How are universities going to evolve in the next decade
In preparation for the session, please download D2L’s e-book University of the Future to explore how universities can embrace the opportunity to reimagine the future of teaching and learning.