A Golden Opportunity
With presentations, workshops and networking, D2L Connection: Melbourne is a great chance to level up your learning and professional development. You’ll discover tips and tricks and have the chance to exchange insights and best practices with peers.
- Hear from experts on emerging trends in hybrid and personalised learning
- Enjoy VIP networking opportunities with fellow education leaders
- Build lasting connections with like-minded peers, partners and experts
- Gain practical experience with in-depth sessions on D2L Brightspace
- Discover the latest trends, product updates and best practices
- Ask questions and give feedback directly to D2L team members
Lifelong Learning and Beyond
The world is changing faster than ever before, and it’s having a huge impact on education and labour markets. As workforce requirements evolve, so must the systems that support them. People need the right tools and resources to learn and thrive in this dynamic world of change.
D2L Connection: Melbourne will explore fresh approaches to lifelong learning. Dive into how learning and skills development need to transform to account for the demographic, technological and social shifts impacting the way we learn and work. You’ll learn about:
- Durable skills of the future and how we close an ever-widening skills gap
- Why flexible learning models are more important than ever
- What employers and education institutions should do to prepare for these changes
To make your way to Collins Square, located in Tower 2:
- Enter Collins Square via the Collins Street entrance underneath the yellow geometric sculpture
- Make your way across the lobby floor towards the escalators on the right-hand side
- Go out the doors in front of you and turn left
- Walk until you see the sliding doors to the Business Centre. There will be D2L signage welcoming you inside.