We’re looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented and outgoing individual to join D2L as our Sales Enablement Specialist! In this role you will report to the Senior Director, Sales Enablement and play a key role in providing administrative support to our Global Sales Team by assisting with activities that directly align with D2L’s sales enablement initiatives.
D2L is a cloud company that is modernizing education and building the Future of Work. The old models of teaching and learning are in the midst of the largest transformation in history, and D2L is at the heart of that fundamental shift.
New models of teaching and learning enable a personalized, student-centric experience – and deliver improved retention, engagement, satisfaction, and results for learners of all ages – in schools, campuses, and companies.
D2L is disrupting the way the world learns, by providing the next generation learning environment and solutions to engage and inspire learners. And most importantly, by giving customers a platform that is easy, flexible, and smart. No other company provides a solution as robust and innovative as D2L.
D2L’s has had a singular mission for 20 years and is dedicated to that same mission in the years ahead: to transform the way the world learns – and by doing so, we will help improve human potential globally.
Every day, our software is used by millions of people around the world, and we are looking for individuals who share in our excitement and passion for transforming the way the world learns. At D2L, we believe that learning should be accessible and engaging. Our goal is to create easy, flexible, and smart software that ignites the desire to learn in everyone. To do this, we need to give talented, enthusiastic, and passionate people opportunities to create, develop, and collaborate on projects that revolutionize the learning environment.
We’re looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented and outgoing individual to join D2L as our Sales Enablement Specialist!
In this role you will report to the Senior Director, Sales Enablement and play a key role in providing administrative support to our Global Sales Team by assisting with activities that directly align with D2L’s sales enablement initiatives.
The successful candidate will gain a solid understanding of world class sales processes to help our Global Sales team drive value and revenue. This role requires attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
How will I make an impact?:
- Organize and maintain Sales Enablement training content
- Maintain and coordinate new hire education and development schedules and calendars
- Book travel, hotel and ground transportation arrangements for all training, events and meetings
- Assist sales team with assigned tasks
- Provide data and administrative support to the sales team to maximize efficiency
- Maintain training materials within the LMS (Brightspace)
- Issue assignments for completion and maintain records
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll bring to the role:
- Highly organized with superior attention to detail.
- Natural curiosity and passion for excellence, improvement and problem solving.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, delivering high quality work while under significant deadline pressure.
- Expert in Microsoft Office products, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent people skills, including experience working with a variety of cross functional and international stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, Curriculum Design or relevant field in progress or completed
Share this job
Disclaimer and Consent:
By clicking on the “Submit Application” button above, you acknowledge, agree and/or provide your explicit consent for the D2L family of companies
- to use the information you have provided for the purpose of considering and evaluating you as a candidate for employment with the D2L family of companies;
- to store your information on their vendor systems;
- to share your information within the D2L family of companies, their vendors, partners or other third parties for the purpose of processing your employment application; and
- to use your personal information to contact you in the future for any other suitable employment opportunities;
The D2L family of companies and its vendors, partners, and third parties and their systems may be located in jurisdictions different from your jurisdiction of residence.
For more information on how the D2L family of companies protects your privacy, please review D2L’s Privacy Statement.
D2L is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer that hires and attracts talent regardless of age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these bases. We draw on diversity of thought and experience to reflect the rich array of cultures representing our broad customer base and we seek talent with diversity of life experiences and perspectives from around the world. If you have special accessibility requirements that need to be considered during the recruitment process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com and a member of our HR team will get back to you. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially. D2L maintains a drug-free workplace.
To all recruitment agencies: D2L does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our HR alias e-mail address, to any D2L employee, or to other Desire2Learn e-mail addresses. D2L will not pay any fees related to unsolicited resumes.