The Regional Marketing Director will demonstrate to be a proven marketer who will be responsible for the growth of D2L’s go to market plan in the Asia Pacific Region.
D2L is a cloud company that is modernizing education and building the Future of Work. The old models of teaching and learning are in the midst of the largest transformation in history, and D2L is at the heart of that fundamental shift.
New models of teaching and learning enable a personalized, student-centric experience – and deliver improved retention, engagement, satisfaction, and results for learners of all ages – in schools, campuses, and companies.
D2L is disrupting the way the world learns, by providing the next generation learning environment and solutions to engage and inspire learners. And most importantly, by giving customers a platform that is easy, flexible, and smart. No other company provides a solution as robust and innovative as D2L.
D2L’s has had a singular mission for 20 years and is dedicated to that same mission in the years ahead: to transform the way the world learns – and by doing so, we will help improve human potential globally.
The Regional Marketing Manager, APAC will be based in Singapore. The Regional Marketing Manager will demonstrate to be a proven marketer who will be responsible for the growth of D2L’s go to market plan in the Asia Pacific Region. The Regional Marketing Manager will assist in developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans for the Asia region and will be responsible for pipeline growth and targets. This role requires experience in building successful and measurable international marketing programs and will act as the key connection point between the APAC Region, the International Marketing team and D2L’s Corporate office. The ability to work in a fast-paced technology industry, a ‘can do’ attitude and a natural willingness to collaborate across multiple teams are musts.
Major Responsibilities (How Will I Make an Impact?):
- Lead the development of the company’s APAC Regional Marketing plan in collaboration with the Director, International Marketing
- Actively work with the regional teams to understand market and customer requirements, carry out market analysis, recommend product positioning and define strategies as required
- Deliver tactical execution on all aspects of the marketing & sales plan to achieve revenue and related targets
- Manage the regional marketing team and regional budgets and prepare for future growth
- Assist the team in all programs including copy, digital/web, PR, advertising, automation and social
- Work with the International Marketing Director on effective communication with key media on press releases and related materials
- Work with the greater marketing team to assist in the development/adaptation of companywide marketing programs and materials
- Partner with cross-functional teams (regional, digital, design, finance, legal) to successfully launch multichannel campaigns and new marketing concepts
- Partner with the field sales teams to ensure there is a constant flow of information, market intelligence and joint messaging outreach, including but not limited to account-based efforts.
- Define and manage KPIs to measure and report on program effectiveness, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Act as a mentor on digital topics and provide best practice, guidance and feedback to regional teams
- Support channel marketing programs including development of co-marketing plans/campaigns and quarterly business planning
- Provide regular status updates to the International Marketing Director and to the Regional Leaders.
Competencies (What you’ll bring to the role):
- 5-8 years’ + experience in B2B Marketing, experience in SAAS companies a plus
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the digital and social landscape in Asia Pacific
- Solid knowledge of marketing technology platforms: Marketo, Salesforce, Wordpress, Demandbase, etc
- Solid experience & understanding in driving performance marketing
- Experience working in a cross-functional, multi-cultural, dynamic organization setting
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Strong business acumen and exhibits strong balance of creativity and analytical skills
- Dynamic team player, with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Highly organized with superior attention to detail and ability to manage several projects simultaneously, delivering high quality work while under deadline pressure
- Languages: Fluent in English (and Mandarin is favourable)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
Share this job
Disclaimer and Consent:
By clicking on the “Submit Application” button above, you acknowledge, agree and/or provide your explicit consent for the D2L family of companies
- to use the information you have provided for the purpose of considering and evaluating you as a candidate for employment with the D2L family of companies;
- to store your information on their vendor systems;
- to share your information within the D2L family of companies, their vendors, partners or other third parties for the purpose of processing your employment application; and
- to use your personal information to contact you in the future for any other suitable employment opportunities;
The D2L family of companies and its vendors, partners, and third parties and their systems may be located in jurisdictions different from your jurisdiction of residence.
For more information on how the D2L family of companies protects your privacy, please review D2L’s Privacy Statement.
D2L is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer that hires and attracts talent regardless of age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these bases. We draw on diversity of thought and experience to reflect the rich array of cultures representing our broad customer base and we seek talent with diversity of life experiences and perspectives from around the world. If you have special accessibility requirements that need to be considered during the recruitment process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com and a member of our HR team will get back to you. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially. D2L maintains a drug-free workplace.
To all recruitment agencies: D2L does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our HR alias e-mail address, to any D2L employee, or to other Desire2Learn e-mail addresses. D2L will not pay any fees related to unsolicited resumes.