The successful candidate will be responsible for building the marketing plan to achieve these goals, leveraging campaigns and initiatives developed by the corporate team and developing new programs when appropriate. The Marketing Specialist must have experience building successful and measureable international marketing program. The ability to work in fast-paced technology industry, a “can do” attitude and a natural willingness to collaborate across multiple teams are musts.
D2L is a cloud company that is modernizing education and building the Future of Work. The old models of teaching and learning are in the midst of the largest transformation in history, and D2L is at the heart of that fundamental shift.
New models of teaching and learning enable a personalized, student-centric experience – and deliver improved retention, engagement, satisfaction, and results for learners of all ages – in schools, campuses, and companies.
D2L is disrupting the way the world learns, by providing the next generation learning environment and solutions to engage and inspire learners. And most importantly, by giving customers a platform that is easy, flexible, and smart. No other company provides a solution as robust and innovative as D2L.
D2L’s has had a singular mission for 20 years and is dedicated to that same mission in the years ahead: to transform the way the world learns – and by doing so, we will help improve human potential globally.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building the marketing plan to achieve these goals, leveraging campaigns and initiatives developed by the corporate team and developing new programs when appropriate. The Marketing Executive must have experience building successful and measurable international marketing program. The ability to work in fast-paced technology industry, a “can do” attitude and a natural willingness to collaborate across multiple teams are musts.
- Assist in the development of the Regional Marketing plan (EMEA)
- Deliver tactical execution on all aspects of the marketing & sales plan to achieve revenue and related targets
- Collaboratively working with the Director, International Marketing and Business Development to build digital strategies including, web, social media, and content.
- Assists in all programs including design, translation, copy, digital/web, PR, automation and other programs as required
- Actively work with the regional team to define market and customer requirements, as well as solutions, product positioning and launch strategies
- Partner with the field sales team to ensure there is a constant flow of information, market intelligence, and enablement.
- Establish and recommend marketing programs including development of co-marketing plans/campaigns, incentive programs, and quarterly business planning
- Work with the greater marketing team to assist in the development/adaptation of marketing programs and materials including demand generation, direct marketing, events and content
- Create sales enablement materials to ensure sales team can effectively communicate offerings
- Working with the Director, International Marketing and Business Development on effective communication with key media on press releases and related materials
- Define and execute market research analyses and recommendations as required
- Create and manage metrics to measure and report on program effectiveness, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Assist in the preparation of budget requirements for marketing activities in the region
- Provide regular status updates to the Director, International Marketing and Business Development
How you'll contribute and what you'll bring to the role:
- 3+ sales and/or marketing experience in the eLearning, education, and/or complex solution software industries. Knowledge of eLearning/education industry preferred.
- Experience in planning and executing professional events
- Direct work with establishing strategic outcomes and measurements
- Ability to craft a solution with appropriate products and services that meetings business goals based on client discussions
- Must possess strong communication, motivational, and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to present data and conclusions in an organized concise manner is essential
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Languages: Fluent in English and Dutch required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, preferably specializing in Marketing
Share this job
Disclaimer and Consent:
By clicking on the “Submit Application” button above, you acknowledge, agree and/or provide your explicit consent for the D2L family of companies
- to use the information you have provided for the purpose of considering and evaluating you as a candidate for employment with the D2L family of companies;
- to store your information on their vendor systems;
- to share your information within the D2L family of companies, their vendors, partners or other third parties for the purpose of processing your employment application; and
- to use your personal information to contact you in the future for any other suitable employment opportunities;
The D2L family of companies and its vendors, partners, and third parties and their systems may be located in jurisdictions different from your jurisdiction of residence.
For more information on how the D2L family of companies protects your privacy, please review D2L’s Privacy Statement.
D2L is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer that hires and attracts talent regardless of age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these bases. We draw on diversity of thought and experience to reflect the rich array of cultures representing our broad customer base and we seek talent with diversity of life experiences and perspectives from around the world. If you have special accessibility requirements that need to be considered during the recruitment process, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our HR team will get back to you. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially. D2L maintains a drug-free workplace.
To all recruitment agencies: D2L does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our HR alias e-mail address, to any D2L employee, or to other Desire2Learn e-mail addresses. D2L will not pay any fees related to unsolicited resumes.