We're looking for a new leader for our Enterprise Applications team, is that you?
D2L is a cloud company that is modernizing education and building the Future of Work. The old models of teaching and learning are in the midst of the largest transformation in history, and D2L is at the heart of that fundamental shift.
New models of teaching and learning enable a personalized, student-centric experience – and deliver improved retention, engagement, satisfaction, and results for learners of all ages – in schools, campuses, and companies.
D2L is disrupting the way the world learns, by providing the next generation learning environment and solutions to engage and inspire learners. And most importantly, by giving customers a platform that is easy, flexible, and smart. No other company provides a solution as robust and innovative as D2L.
D2L’s has had a singular mission for 20 years and is dedicated to that same mission in the years ahead: to transform the way the world learns – and by doing so, we will help improve human potential globally.
Every day, our software is used by millions of people around the world, and we are looking for individuals who share in our excitement and passion for transforming the way the world learns. At D2L, we believe that learning should be accessible and engaging. Our goal is to create easy, flexible, and smart software that ignites the desire to learn in everyone. To do this, we need to give talented, enthusiastic, and passionate people opportunities to create, develop, and collaborate on projects that revolutionize the learning environment.
Reporting to the Director of Information Technology and Security, the Manager for Enterprise Applications will be able to handle the responsibility of managing the enterprise application management and support of our CRM, ERP, HRIS, ITSM, Community, CSM, PSA, ATS and interfaces to other systems.
HOW WILL I MAKE AN IMPACT?
- Manage P&L/budget for the business application team
- Liaison with the Business to understand needs, requirements, and critical issues
- Provide constant visibility of the enterprise application landscape and recommendations
- Provide constant visibility and monitoring of team projects and initiatives
- Provide KPIs to measure team effectiveness and ability to deliver
- Build and maintain solid relationships within IT and business partners
- Translate technical requirements into project objectives and tasks, managing task assignment to project resources and reporting on and managing project scope throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage third-party partner and/or vendor relationships and deliverables
- Develop integrated project plans, implementation schedules, and cost estimates for major, long-term projects; prepares and manages annual budgets and performs periodic cost and productivity analyses
- Participate in the establishment, organization, and implementation of short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates program effectiveness and effects changes required for improvement
- Implement and maintain best practices for application development
WHAT IS D2L LOOKING FOR FROM ME?
- The ideal candidate will have considerable knowledge of Enterprise software such as Salesforce, Netsuite, ServiceNow, Boomi, Rally, Dayforce.
- The manager will develop business cases, cost estimates and total cost of ownership models for full system lifecycles
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing; establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and management
WHY WE'RE AWESOME:
- Flexible work hours
- Health and wellness programs
- Collaborative work environment
- Dog Friendly office
- Snacks and food trays!
- Foosball and Ping-Pong tables
- Showers on site
- Centrally located in downtown, close to restaurants and pubs, easily accessible by public transit
Share this job
Disclaimer and Consent:
By clicking on the “Submit Application” button above, you acknowledge, agree and/or provide your explicit consent for the D2L family of companies
- to use the information you have provided for the purpose of considering and evaluating you as a candidate for employment with the D2L family of companies;
- to store your information on their vendor systems;
- to share your information within the D2L family of companies, their vendors, partners or other third parties for the purpose of processing your employment application; and
- to use your personal information to contact you in the future for any other suitable employment opportunities;
The D2L family of companies and its vendors, partners, and third parties and their systems may be located in jurisdictions different from your jurisdiction of residence.
For more information on how the D2L family of companies protects your privacy, please review D2L’s Privacy Statement.
D2L is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer that hires and attracts talent regardless of age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these bases. We draw on diversity of thought and experience to reflect the rich array of cultures representing our broad customer base and we seek talent with diversity of life experiences and perspectives from around the world. If you have special accessibility requirements that need to be considered during the recruitment process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com and a member of our HR team will get back to you. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially. D2L maintains a drug-free workplace.
To all recruitment agencies: D2L does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our HR alias e-mail address, to any D2L employee, or to other Desire2Learn e-mail addresses. D2L will not pay any fees related to unsolicited resumes.