Implementation Consultants work on both Pre-Sales and Post Sales projects. They work closely with Project Managers, Clients, Sales, Product Development and Product Management. This is a very project-oriented role and most of the tasks completed in this role would be considered billable.
Every day, our software is used by millions of people around the world, and we are looking for individuals who share in our excitement and passion for transforming the way the world learns. At D2L, we believe that learning should be accessible and engaging. Our goal is to create easy, flexible, and smart software that ignites the desire to learn in everyone. To do this, we need to give talented, enthusiastic, and passionate people opportunities to create, develop, and collaborate on projects that revolutionize the learning environment.
This role has responsibilities that traverse a broad spectrum of technical, business, and project accountabilities including: requirements facilitation, business analysis, technical solution design, and solution implementation.
Implementation Consultants work on both Pre-Sales and Post Sales projects. They work closely with Project Managers, Clients, Sales, Product Development and Product Management. This is a very project-oriented role and most of the tasks completed in this role would be considered billable. Travel may be required.
HOW WILL I MAKE AN IMPACT?
- Primary technical contact in the Implementation Phase of D2L Solutions different sized clients across all our D2L’s verticals
- Assess client technical readiness and plan software installation and configuration
- Requirements analysis with clients to establish an implementation and configuration plan for the solution
- Propose, design, develop, and deploy standard product as well as custom technical solutions
- Design, configure, and deploy integration solutions between enterprise systems such as the D2L suite of products and Student Information Systems
- Support client acceptance testing of deployed solutions
- Keep up to date with new technology trends to help facilitate client learning solutions
- Maintain proficiency with Brightspace APIs to help clients develop custom integrations
- Familiarity using most effective technology for a given situation like XML, MS SQL or various scripting languages
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of experience working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment
- Ability to multitask many simultaneous projects using strong organizational skills
- Confident and knowledgeable in Information Technology, including systems development lifecycle, business modeling, systems integration/implementation, methodologies, estimating and architecture
- Familiarity with end-to-end project lifecycle including business case definition, requirements & architecture through development & implementation
- Highly proactive and independent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of enterprise solution implementation to business customers
- Comfortable in communicating with a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders to derive requirements
- Familiar with Enterprise principles of Scalability and Reliability
- Fluency in Spanish
- This role requires frequent travel within the Latin America
- Bachelors of Computer Science, Applied Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Advanced degree in any of the above fields if work experience requirements are not
Share this job
Disclaimer and Consent:
By clicking on the “Submit Application” button above, you acknowledge, agree and/or provide your explicit consent for the D2L family of companies
- to use the information you have provided for the purpose of considering and evaluating you as a candidate for employment with the D2L family of companies;
- to store your information on their vendor systems;
- to share your information within the D2L family of companies, their vendors, partners or other third parties for the purpose of processing your employment application; and
- to use your personal information to contact you in the future for any other suitable employment opportunities;
The D2L family of companies and its vendors, partners, and third parties and their systems may be located in jurisdictions different from your jurisdiction of residence.
For more information on how the D2L family of companies protects your privacy, please review D2L’s Privacy Statement.
D2L is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer that hires and attracts talent regardless of age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these bases. We draw on diversity of thought and experience to reflect the rich array of cultures representing our broad customer base and we seek talent with diversity of life experiences and perspectives from around the world. If you have special accessibility requirements that need to be considered during the recruitment process, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our HR team will get back to you. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially. D2L maintains a drug-free workplace.
To all recruitment agencies: D2L does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our HR alias e-mail address, to any D2L employee, or to other Desire2Learn e-mail addresses. D2L will not pay any fees related to unsolicited resumes.