The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the management of content across the D2L website helping to aggressively promote the brand and drive lead generation across vertical sectors and geographies.
D2L is a cloud company that is modernizing education and building the Future of Work. The old models of teaching and learning are in the midst of the largest transformation in history, and D2L is at the heart of that fundamental shift.
New models of teaching and learning enable a personalized, student-centric experience – and deliver improved retention, engagement, satisfaction, and results for learners of all ages – in schools, campuses, and companies.
D2L is disrupting the way the world learns, by providing the next generation learning environment and solutions to engage and inspire learners. And most importantly, by giving customers a platform that is easy, flexible, and smart. No other company provides a solution as robust and innovative as D2L.
D2L has had a singular mission for 20 years and is dedicated to that same mission in the years ahead: to transform the way the world learns – and by doing so, we will help improve human potential globally.
A member of our Talent Acquisition team reviews ALL of our applications - yes a real person reviews resumes! They are excited to read more about what amazing things you could add to D2L.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the management of content across D2L.com helping to aggressively promote the brand and drive demand generation. As a key member of the marketing team, the successful candidate will be D2L go-to person for all web content deliverables. They will proactively work with various groups including Product Marketing, Content, PR/Social, and Demand Generation teams to understand company objectives and deliver content to the web to meet those objectives. The successful candidate will drive content for the company website, ensuring consistency of message, accuracy and timeliness of updates and communications.
What would my main duties be?:
- Drive content of D2L.com to ensure messages align with the brand and value props
- Work cooperatively with other functional areas within Marketing to design, develop and implement web-based communication strategies
- Define and manage SEO and SEM strategy
- Interface with Web Developers to build content, site architecture, usability, maintenance, updating and evolution of the website
- Proven results in driving web site traffic, and web related outcomes including lead generation
- Analyze website traffic and seek opportunities and avenues to optimize performance
- Monitor effectiveness and research ROI opportunities, making recommendations for improvement, developing and implementing corresponding solutions.
- 1-3 years’ experience delivering web content and running paid marketing campaigns
- Ability to create positive external relationships and internal cross-functional stakeholders
- Expert in written and oral communications through multiple mediums and for a wide range of audiences across industry sectors, geographies and audiences
- Strong working knowledge of and experience using social media in a business-to-business environment
- Strong project management experience
- Experience working within a fast growing, global company
- Proven team player who is both flexible and adaptable
- Combination of corporate and agency work experienced is preferred
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience working in a CMS like Wordpress
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Web Development or Communications
Don’t meet every single requirement? We strongly encourage you to still apply! At D2L, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage your application even if you don't believe you meet every single qualification outlined, because we love to help our people grow and develop!
Why we're awesome:
At D2L, we are dedicated to providing you with the tools to do the best work of your life. While some of our perks and benefits may vary depending on location or employment type, we are proud to provide employees with the following;
- Impactful work transforming the way the world learns
- Flexible work arrangements
- Learning and Growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $4,000 CAD for continuing education through our Catch the Wave Program
- 2 Paid Days off for Catch the Wave related activities like exams or final assignments
- Employee wellbeing (Access to mental health services, EFAP program, financial planning and more)
- Retirement planning
- 2 Paid Volunteer Days
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Home Internet Reimbursements
- Employee Referral Program
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition
- Social Events
- Dog Friendly Offices at our HQ in Kitchener, Winnipeg, Vancouver and Melbourne.
Share this job
Disclaimer and Consent:
By clicking on the “Submit Application” button above, you acknowledge, agree and/or provide your explicit consent for the D2L family of companies
- to use the information you have provided for the purpose of considering and evaluating you as a candidate for employment with the D2L family of companies;
- to store your information on their vendor systems;
- to share your information within the D2L family of companies, their vendors, partners or other third parties for the purpose of processing your employment application; and
- to use your personal information to contact you in the future for any other suitable employment opportunities;
The D2L family of companies and its vendors, partners, and third parties and their systems may be located in jurisdictions different from your jurisdiction of residence.
For more information on how the D2L family of companies protects your privacy, please review D2L’s Privacy Statement.
D2L is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer that hires and attracts talent regardless of age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these bases. We draw on diversity of thought and experience to reflect the rich array of cultures representing our broad customer base and we seek talent with diversity of life experiences and perspectives from around the world. If you have special accessibility requirements that need to be considered during the recruitment process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] and a member of our HR team will get back to you. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially. D2L maintains a drug-free workplace.
To all recruitment agencies: D2L does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our HR alias e-mail address, to any D2L employee, or to other Desire2Learn e-mail addresses. D2L will not pay any fees related to unsolicited resumes.