Our Digital Marketing role will be responsible for the management of content across the D2L website helping to aggressively promote the brand and drive lead generation across vertical sectors and geographies!
Every day, our software is used by millions of people around the world, and we are looking for individuals who share in our excitement and passion for transforming the way the world learns. At D2L, we believe that learning should be accessible and engaging. Our goal is to create easy, flexible, and smart software that ignites the desire to learn in everyone. To do this, we need to give talented, enthusiastic, and passionate people opportunities to create, develop, and collaborate on projects that revolutionise the learning environment.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the management of content across digital channels to deliver effective inbound and outbound campaigns, helping to aggressively promote the brand and drive lead generation across vertical sectors and geographies. As a key member of the marketing team, the successful candidate will be D2L’s go-to person for website and demand generation. We’re looking for a B2B marketeer who knows how to maximise the channels currently in use but has the confidence to lead into new channels and markets. The successful candidate will work closely with the regional marketing manager to to plan, create, deliver and measure engaging website content and campaigns.
How will I make an impact?
- Work with the regional teams to drive content of the D2L website to ensure messages align with the brand and corporate objectives
- Leverage CRM and Marketing Automation Platforms to build, maintain and troubleshoot marketing automation programs
- Optimise campaigns to maximise the impact of our content by delivering it to the right people at the right time.
- Own the full campaign process from start to finish: manage email deliverability, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations
- Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness
- Monitor effectiveness and research ROI opportunities, making recommendations for improving, developing and implementing corresponding solutions.
What you'll bring to the role:
- 2-3 years’ experience delivering web content
- A thorough understanding of marketing/sales pipeline practices and KPIs
- Experience with ESP direct marketing technologies like Hubspot or Marketo
- Ability to create positive external relationships and internal cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong organization skills
- Strong project management experience
- Background with CMS solutions like Wordpress
- Experience working within a fast growing, global company
- Proven team player who is both flexible and adaptable
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Attention to detail
- History of web user experience is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Web Development or Communications
Share this job
Disclaimer and Consent:
By clicking on the “Submit Application” button above, you acknowledge, agree and/or provide your explicit consent for the D2L family of companies
- to use the information you have provided for the purpose of considering and evaluating you as a candidate for employment with the D2L family of companies;
- to store your information on their vendor systems;
- to share your information within the D2L family of companies, their vendors, partners or other third parties for the purpose of processing your employment application; and
- to use your personal information to contact you in the future for any other suitable employment opportunities;
The D2L family of companies and its vendors, partners, and third parties and their systems may be located in jurisdictions different from your jurisdiction of residence.
For more information on how the D2L family of companies protects your privacy, please review D2L’s Privacy Statement.
D2L is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer that hires and attracts talent regardless of age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these bases. We draw on diversity of thought and experience to reflect the rich array of cultures representing our broad customer base and we seek talent with diversity of life experiences and perspectives from around the world. If you have special accessibility requirements that need to be considered during the recruitment process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com and a member of our HR team will get back to you. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially. D2L maintains a drug-free workplace.
To all recruitment agencies: D2L does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our HR alias e-mail address, to any D2L employee, or to other Desire2Learn e-mail addresses. D2L will not pay any fees related to unsolicited resumes.