The Customer Success Specialist will work with clients to successfully adopt D2L products and services
Every day, our software is used by millions of people around the world, and we are looking for individuals who share in our excitement and passion for transforming the way the world learns. At D2L, we believe that learning should be accessible and engaging. Our goal is to create easy, flexible, and smart software that ignites the desire to learn in everyone. To do this, we need to give talented, enthusiastic, and passionate people opportunities to create, develop, and collaborate on projects that revolutionize the learning environment.
At D2L, we are looking for talented, enthusiastic, and passionate people who share in our excitement and passion for transforming the way the world learns.
We believe learning is the foundation upon which all progress and achievement rests. Working closely with clients, D2L has transformed the way millions of people learn online or in the classroom. This career opportunity is a key part of our future success and will help support thousands – potentially millions – of learners!
HOW WILL I MAKE AN IMPACT?
You’ll have a big impact on learners by helping clients drive adoption with various strategies and programs to improve outcomes. The goal is to improve learning outcomes, support improved retention, higher engagement, increase learner satisfaction, and improve productivity. With experience leading and implementing with minimal supervision, here's what we're looking for.
- Define, coordinate, implement and measure activities that drive D2L's Adoption
- Share insights on the impact of activities in support of adoption, engagement and retention
- Create and use collateral that can be used to drive adoption
- Develop an adoption coaching capacity and playbook to provide to our strategic customers as well as internal Client Success teams with the training, skills and tools they need to drive adoption of our software
- Use adoption playbooks created to interact with clients directly in order to improve the use of D2L products and services
- Ability to speak with executives to drive key messages around adoption
- Align D2L (Brightspace) technology with specific value propositions
- Keep internal teams informed of progress at each client and gather needed support
- Work with the D2L analytics group to gather key reports and insights that can be used with the clients
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time to customer locations
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- 3-5 years of customer success or customer service in technology experience
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Past employment in an academic institution would be considered a plus
- Ability to design processes and workflows to drive efficiency – mapping out things that work well for others to follow
- Well developed ability to build strong relationships, quickly establish credibility and collaborate across multiple internal and external teams
- Experienced in supporting change management, and organizational readiness
- A love of data to share meaningful recommendations/insights with clients to help drive adoption – help them understand what is working and not working
- Ability to quickly leverage tools and technology such as Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and our product Brightspace.
- High energy level, demonstrated drive to succeed, and a sense of urgency
- Experience within a fast paced, growth organization is ideal
- Bachelor of Education, or equivalent
WHY WE'RE AWESOME:
- Health and wellness programs
- Collaborative work environment
- Dog Friendly office
- Snacks and food trays!
- Foosball and Ping-Pong tables
- Showers on site
- Centrally located in downtown, close to restaurants and pubs, easily accessible by public transit
Share this job
Disclaimer and Consent:
By clicking on the “Submit Application” button above, you acknowledge, agree and/or provide your explicit consent for the D2L family of companies
- to use the information you have provided for the purpose of considering and evaluating you as a candidate for employment with the D2L family of companies;
- to store your information on their vendor systems;
- to share your information within the D2L family of companies, their vendors, partners or other third parties for the purpose of processing your employment application; and
- to use your personal information to contact you in the future for any other suitable employment opportunities;
The D2L family of companies and its vendors, partners, and third parties and their systems may be located in jurisdictions different from your jurisdiction of residence.
For more information on how the D2L family of companies protects your privacy, please review D2L’s Privacy Statement.
D2L is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer that hires and attracts talent regardless of age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these bases. We draw on diversity of thought and experience to reflect the rich array of cultures representing our broad customer base and we seek talent with diversity of life experiences and perspectives from around the world. If you have special accessibility requirements that need to be considered during the recruitment process, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our HR team will get back to you. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially. D2L maintains a drug-free workplace.
To all recruitment agencies: D2L does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our HR alias e-mail address, to any D2L employee, or to other Desire2Learn e-mail addresses. D2L will not pay any fees related to unsolicited resumes.