Primary owner of the business relationship with the customer, responsible for driving the customer’s success as defined by them.
Every day, our software is used by millions of people around the world, and we are looking for individuals who share in our excitement and passion for transforming the way the world learns. At D2L, we believe that learning should be accessible and engaging. Our goal is to create easy, flexible, and smart software that ignites the desire to learn in everyone. To do this, we need to give talented, enthusiastic, and passionate people opportunities to create, develop, and collaborate on projects that revolutionize the learning environment.
Primary owner of the business relationship with the customer, responsible for driving the customer’s success as defined by them. Focus is on ensuring customer satisfaction and retention by driving customer adoption and stakeholder value.
HOW WILL I MAKE AN IMPACT?
- Develop and manage a Customer Success Plan with the customer that articulates customer success goals, customer success measurement criteria, obstacles and risks
- Develop and manage a Customer Retention Plan that articulates the drivers of customer and product retention and associated risks
- Report against customer success criteria and manage initiatives to meet them
- Oversee execution of remediation items for the Customer Success Plan and Customer Retention Plan, and communicate the progress internally and externally
- Drive product adoption by setting adoption and usage targets with the customer that support their customer success goals
- Act as D2L business owner for renewal process
- Develop and manage an engagement model with the customer that expands and manages all key relationships within the customer and D2L
- Coordinate and conduct annual or bi-annual business reviews with the customer
- Serve as key stakeholder during Implementation phase and facilitate transition out of implementation to support
- Develop a consultative relationship with each customer and work in conjunction with other D2L teams and SMEs to provide solution planning and execution
- Educate clients on support channels, self-service tools, release processes, and other resources to drive operational self-sufficiency
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Fluent in Spanish
- Bachelor's degree or college degree in technology required
- 5+ years experience in managing customer relationships and managing programs for learning management systems or related technologies
- Direct work with establishing strategic outcomes and measurements
- Deep experience with Higher Ed institutions, preferably with D2L or other LMSs
- Experience with business drivers for educators, students, business process owners, and organization executives
- Experience working with and presenting results to senior level executives
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with all levels of personnel up to and including C-Suite executives
- High energy level, demonstrated drive to succeed, and a sense of urgency
- Experience within a fast paced, growth organization is ideal
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- This position may require up to 30% travel
WHY WE'RE AWESOME:
- Flexible work hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- Professional development subs
- Health and wellness programs
- Collaborative work environment
- Volunteer Time Off Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Peer nominated employee recognition program
- Patent incentive program (inventor's bonus)
- 401K matching plan
- 3 weeks' vacation to start
- Variable Incentive Pay
- Employee stock option plan
Share this job
Disclaimer and Consent:
By clicking on the “Submit Application” button above, you acknowledge, agree and/or provide your explicit consent for the D2L family of companies
- to use the information you have provided for the purpose of considering and evaluating you as a candidate for employment with the D2L family of companies;
- to store your information on their vendor systems;
- to share your information within the D2L family of companies, their vendors, partners or other third parties for the purpose of processing your employment application; and
- to use your personal information to contact you in the future for any other suitable employment opportunities;
The D2L family of companies and its vendors, partners, and third parties and their systems may be located in jurisdictions different from your jurisdiction of residence.
For more information on how the D2L family of companies protects your privacy, please review D2L’s Privacy Statement.
D2L is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer that hires and attracts talent regardless of age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these bases. We draw on diversity of thought and experience to reflect the rich array of cultures representing our broad customer base and we seek talent with diversity of life experiences and perspectives from around the world. If you have special accessibility requirements that need to be considered during the recruitment process, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our HR team will get back to you. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially. D2L maintains a drug-free workplace.
To all recruitment agencies: D2L does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our HR alias e-mail address, to any D2L employee, or to other Desire2Learn e-mail addresses. D2L will not pay any fees related to unsolicited resumes.