Learn how student data can drive student and institutional success.
Having access to student data enables a higher education institution to make more informed decisions. This can lead to improving operational efficiencies, driving institutional goals, and enabling students to succeed. Check out this infographic that reveals the top ways to use student data.
This infographic is titled: Top 7 Things You Can Do With LMS Data and examines how student data can be used to enhance higher education programs for students, faculty, advisors, and administration.
- Identify at-risk students early. Faculty and advisors can identify struggling students to intervene quickly and provide course correction before it’s too late.
- Measure and improve adoption rates. Identify which courses are configured in the learning environment and which are not. Establish best practices for system-wide or departmental tool configurations.
- Monitor and act upon student progress. Lagging students can be sent additional resource material. Accelerated students can be provided more challenging content.
- Automate outreach. Use automated messaging to send emails based on any number of criteria. Send links to resources, personal encouragement, or congratulations.
- Track institutional goals. Make the case for institutional success and turn data-driven insights into impactful action to help improve business outcomes and bottom line. Also track program level outcome achievements for accreditation reporting.
- Improve student retention. Help maintain high levels of engagement with students to ensure greater probabilities of program completion.
- Empower students. Provide students with progress reports and the ability to have a top level view of their studies to ensure they’re on the right track.